In recent years, there has been a nationwide heightening of cybersecurity risk as criminals swooped in to take advantage of digital environments made vulnerable by COVID-19. With the need to promote cyber-resilience, the Australian Cyber Security Centre published the 61 most notable tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used to target Australian organisations.
The Breach and Attack Simulation tests and reports on your organisation’s security controls against all 61 TTPs.
What is the Breach and Attack Simulation?
The Breach and Attack Simulation built by AttackIQ (a Telstra Ventures company), tests an organisation’s security controls against all 61 TTPs using the MITRE Common Vulnerabilities Exposure (CVE) framework. It is non-intrusive, leverages real time simulations, and is conducted within a single business day.
How does it work?
You nominate the email addresses of the three contacts whose laptops you’d like to use. They may have different roles in the organisation, so they will probably have slightly different security clearances. These contacts will be sent a link where they can download the agents and the tests then run in the background. Within the space of a day, your organisation will know at-a-glance what of the 61 TTPs require attention, if any.
As a valued Telstra customer, this test is offered at $1,995 AUD, ex GST (redeemable through TIF, All4Biz & other loyalty funds).
- Value: A cost effective security control test for small – mid size business
- Non-intrusive: A simple, benign test emulating today’s most commonly-used attacks
- Quick: Testing done within one business day
- Actionable Report: A summary of your results against the 61 TTPs
AttackIQ - A Telstra Ventures company
AttackIQ, a leader in the emerging market of breach and attack simulation, tests and measures the effectiveness of security controls and staff. With an open platform, AttackIQ supports the MITRE ATT&CK framework, a curated knowledge base and model for cyber adversary behaviour used for planning security improvements and verifying defenses work as expected.
Things to Know
- Offer is available from 1 August 2020 – 30 June 2022. The contract to which the offer is applied must be signed within this period.
- Package available to Australian Telstra Domestic customers only.
- The customer can leverage TIF, All4Biz & other loyalty funds for this offer.