Account management support arrives for all Telstra small business customers
Telstra is now offering account management support for all small business customers, irrespective of their size or number of services.
Today’s announcement followed the launch of new radically simplified post-paid mobile plans that offer consumer and small business customers greater flexibility with:
- No lock in plans
- Freedom to change plan once a month
- No excess data charges in Australia
- 24 and 36 month device payment options
- The ability to personalise their plan through add-ons
Telstra Group Executive Consumer and Small Business Michael Ackland said, “Our approach to small business account management support doesn’t come with lengthy terms, conditions and caveats. From today if you are a small business customer with Telstra, you are eligible for this service at no added cost.”
Telstra’s Small Business Account Management Support offering will mean more time for customers to spend on their own businesses while Telstra looks after their communication and technology needs or queries through:
- Personalised account management support available to all Telstra Small Business customers, no exclusions
- One dedicated phone number 132-000
- A dedicated specialist business team who is able and accountable for resolving queries from start to finish, across all business products and services.
- Support over the phone every day, seven-days-a-week with extended hours – 8am to 9pm
- A new ability to book an in-store appointment with a business expert to discuss your needs
- A new text service to support customers and enable them to receive easy updates on actions from our team, so they don’t need to wait on the line, and an easy way to get back in touch with the same specialist if they need to.
Mr Ackland said under Telstra’s T22 strategy announced last year, the company is committed to improving service, cutting complexity and saving time for small business customers.
In December 2018 Telstra announced a major revamp of business mobile and tablet plans that provided more flexibility and cost certainty. At the same time, telstra launched Business Fixed bundles that offer small business customers; business grade, unshaped and uncapped 4G backup and 24/7 concierge NBN support to ensure business continuity. Additionally, in March this year Telstra announced the rollout of new Telstra Business Technology Centres, designed to enable small business customers access to advanced software and technology solutions.
“Today’s announcement is another step in our evolution and improvement of the experience and value we provide for our small business customers,” Mr Ackland said.
“Businesses are expected to provide first class customer service to retain their customers and they expect us to do the same. We are listening.
For further information customers can visit https://www.telstra.com.au/small-business
Media contact: Matthew Wu
Media number: 077/2019