Google Play opens a new world of entertainment on your Android smartphone. It's your one-stop shop for all your favourite music, books, movies, apps and games.
Now you can purchase music, apps, movies and books on Google Play on your Telstra bill or pre-paid recharge.
New Google Play payment option
If you're a Telstra mobile customer with an Android mobile you can now charge your Google Play purchases, such as music, books, movies, apps and games, to be billed to your post-paid account or if you're on Telstra Pre-Paid you can pay from your main account balance providing you have sufficient funds available.
To find out more about the new 'Bill my Telstra account' payment option browse our frequently asked questions
Android mobiles are already smart, and will only get smarter, with new features you won't find on any other platform, letting you focus on what's important and putting you in control of your mobile experience.
- Purchasing your favourite music from Google Play Music and store up to 20,000 songs in the cloud with the Google Play Music app.
- Over 700,000 different apps and games for your Android mobile, like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as tens of thousands of games.
- Shop the world's largest ebook store now with over 4 million books – available on web, tablet and mobile phone.
- Thousands of movies, including new releases, award-winning titles and your favourite classics.
- A great range of Telstra applications like Mobile Foxtel, MOG Music Subscription App, Official AFL Live App, Garmin Navigator and Yellow App.
- Sign in to your Google Account on your Android mobile, to take full advantage of other Google apps and services quickly and easily.
Have a look at some Top Apps we recommend to get you started from Google Play store.