Congratulations to the Richmond Tigers, the 2017 Toyota AFL Premiers
Check back here in 2018 for AFL ticket offers
FAQs: AFL ticket offer
- What is the offer?
Telstra customers and employees can purchase tickets for $20 RRP (plus any Ticket Vendor additional transaction, service or handling fees outlined on the Ticket Vendor’s event page) for matches played at selected venues during the 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership season. Other matches coming soon. Tickets can be purchased on telstra.com/sport
- How do I redeem the offer?
- Login into telstra.com/sport
- Select the AFL offer tab
- Purchase tickets via the ‘Get tickets’ button
- How many tickets can I buy?
Maximum 10 per transaction and tickets are strictly subject to availability
- Can I redeem the offer using the 24/7 App
Yes via Thanks tab
- Where can I find out more about Sport offers?
For more information on current offers, visit the Telstra Thanks Sport loyalty page at www.telstra.com/sport
Event information will be provided at the time of purchase. Tickets are subject to the relevant ticket vendor's terms and conditions. If you have any queries about your ticket or event, visit the appropriate ticket vendors’ websites:
Payments and Purchases
- How can I pay for my purchases?
Payments can be made by credit card only. PayPal is not available as a payment method.
- Are there any additional fees (e.g. credit card transaction fees?)
Check the relevant ticket vendor's website for ticket prices (including transaction fees) and the ticket purchase terms.
- How can I be sure that my ticket purchase is confirmed?
Once the purchase process is complete, you will see a purchase ticket confirmation on your screen. The purchase ticket confirmation email will also be sent to your preferred email address. If you do not receive a ticket purchase confirmation email, contact the ticket vendor as outlined on the ticketing site.
- How will I receive my tickets?
Ticket mailing and/or collection options will be provided at time of purchase.
- When will I receive my tickets?
This will be advised in your ticket confirmation email.
- Can anyone use my tickets once I've paid for them?
Yes. However, they will need to adhere to the terms and conditions shown at time of purchase. Tickets cannot be resold.
- Are refunds available?
No, ticket purchases are final. Once bought online, tickets will be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- I am trying to contact the Ticket Vendor to discuss my tickets.
Please check the ticket vendor’s website for any FAQs that may resolve your query.
- Where should I go if the site isn't working or an error appears while ordering?
Occasionally, the vendor sites may not be working for technical reasons. In these rare cases, we ask you to attempt to purchase your tickets at a later stage. Also, please ensure that you have the latest version of your Internet browser and try refreshing your screen.
How to purchase pre-sale tickets?
- During the pre-sale period, you can buy pre-sale tickets through this page.
- Login with your Telstra iD (note you can register for Telstra iD in advance).
- Select your venue and click "Buy now", you will be given a pre-sale code and directed through to the ticketing site to complete your purchase.
Once our pre-sale is finished, you will still be able to buy general tickets from our music partner websites via this page.