- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of and participation in the Telstra Corporation Limited ("Telstra") Thanks program.
- As part of the Telstra Thanks program, Telstra may from time-to-time provide access to pre-sale concert ticket offers ("Pre-Sale Tickets") offered and supplied by a third party ticket vendor (for example Ticketek Pty Ltd, Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd, PROticket Pty Ltd) (“Ticket Vendor”) and other experiences, to active customers of Telstra who hold an account number or service number for any service of Telstra, including a mobile phone, home phone, internet, IPTV or subscription TV service, and this includes full and part time permanent employees of Telstra and Telstra's wholly owned subsidiaries ("Customer").
- When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Telstra, or ceases to be a Telstra employee working and living within Australia, they will no longer be able to access Pre-Sale Tickets, or any other aspect of the Telstra Thanks program.
- In order to gain access to Pre-Sale Tickets, you will need to:
a. Visit telstra.com/thanks during the pre-sale window for the event you are interested in, click “buy tickets” for the event.
b. You will then be prompted to login or register for My Account. Please note you can register for My Account in advance of the Pre-sale Tickets offer if you do not already have it set up.
c. Select your event from the Telstra Thanks Music, Sport, Movies or Arts page and purchase tickets following the ticket vendor process.
- When an offer to purchase Pre-Sale Tickets is live, you will have the opportunity to secure tickets before the general public through the relevant Ticket Vendor’s website. This will occur during a pre-sale window which is exclusive for our Customers (other than any official fan-club or member group which is also offering a pre-sale). Ticket prices are set out on the relevant Ticket Vendor’s website and are subject to that Ticket Vendor’s terms and conditions. Tickets are strictly subject to availability during the pre-sale window and the maximum number of tickets available to purchase per customer may vary. A selection of seating is available throughout the venue for Pre-Sale Tickets, however it does not provide preferential seating over the general public.
- The relevant Ticket Vendor is solely responsible for the Pre-Sale Ticket redemption and fulfilment, and purchase of Pre-Sale Tickets is subject the relevant Ticket Vendor’s terms and conditions (see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/thanks and view Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor). Telstra only offers access to Pre-Sale Tickets and does not otherwise supply the Pre-Sale Tickets themselves. Accordingly and except for those that cannot be excluded by law, Telstra excludes all representations and warranties in respect of the Pre-Sale Tickets. To the extent permitted by law, Telstra will not be responsible or liable for:
a. the accuracy, content and use of the Ticket Vendor’s website, or use of the Pre-Sale Tickets (including ticket redemption and fulfilment);
b. any Pre-Sale Ticket that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Customer;
c. any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the event related to the Pre-Sale Tickets; or
d. changes, cancellations or postponements to events the subject of a Pre-Sale Ticket offer.
- Telstra is not responsible for any technical difficulties with the Ticket Vendor’s website, and does not warrant that the Ticket Vendors’ websites will be available at all times.
- If you have a query or complaint about a Pre-Sale Ticket or the event, please contact the relevant Ticket Vendor (see the actual Pre-Sale event page on telstra.com/thanks and view Things you need to know for details of the Ticket Vendor).
- Telstra reserves the right in its discretion to change, cancel or suspend this offer without notice, and this will be effective upon the updated terms and conditions being posted on the Telstra Thanks website.
- Telstra's use of your name, email, phone number and other personal information is conducted in accordance with Telstra's Privacy Statement.