A tablet that is undamaged and in good working order is one that is fully functional as intended and is not physically damaged except minor scratches and other normal wear and tear, as reasonably determined by us.
A good working phone:
- turns on and off;
- functions normally (for example, it is capable of connecting to the internet and any touchscreen functions as intended);
- includes a fully functioning battery;
- is free from physical damage except normal wear and tear (for example, it does not have liquid damage, a cracked or discoloured screen or casing, connector damage, or a faulty or broken SIM reader);
- does not have any missing, disassembled, customised or non-original parts;
- has all activation and device locking features disabled;
- IMEI Is not blocked.