How do I view or change my Pre-Paid plan?
As new Pre-Paid plans become available or as your needs change, you should check your plan to make sure it still suits you.
Important: Changing to a new Pre-Paid plan will take effect immediately and you’ll lose your current recharge balance. For this reason, you should consider changing your plan close to your recharge expiry or once you have used all your current inclusions.
There are different ways you can view or change your Pre-Paid plan.
In the My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab then select the Pre-Paid service you’d like to view or change
- Scroll down to Your plan to view your plan details
- Select Change plan to make the switch
In the My Telstra in a browser
- Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID
- On the homepage, find the Pre-Paid service in the Account overview section, and select the Manage Pre-Paid link
- Scroll down to Your Plan and select Change plan. A list of available plans will be shown
- Under Change plan, a list of available plans will be shown
- Click on them to learn more about each Pre-Paid plan
- If you choose to make a change, click Select on the plan you want to change to and follow the prompts
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.