As new pre-paid plans become available or as your needs change, you should check your plan to make sure it still suits you. Changing to a new pre-paid plan will take effect immediately and you’ll lose your current recharge balance. For this reason, you should consider changing your plan close to your recharge expiry or once you have used all your current inclusions.
There are different ways you can view or change your pre-paid plan.
Use the My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab then select the pre-paid service you’d like to view or change
- Scroll down to Your plan to view your plan details
- Select Change plan to make the switch
Use My Telstra
- Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, select your pre-paid service from the dropdown list at the top of the page
- Select the service you’d like to change
- Under Change plan, a list of available plans will be shown
- Click on them to learn more about each pre-paid plan
- If you choose to make a change, click Select on the plan you want to change to and follow the prompts
Good to know:
- You’ll receive an SMS confirmation on your mobile device
- To finalise the change and enjoy the new plan, you’ll need to recharge your pre-paid service.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.