As new Pre-Paid plans become available or your needs change, you should check your plan to make sure it still suits you.
Changing to a new Pre-Paid plan will only take effect at the next recharge and will not affect your current credit balance. There are different ways you can change your Pre-Paid plan.
Use the My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Tap on the Services tab then select the Pre-Paid service you’d like to view or change
- Scroll down to Your plan to view your plan details
- Select Change plan to make the switch
Use My Account
- Sign in to My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, select your Pre-Paid service from the dropdown list at the top of the page
- Select the service you’d like to change
- Under Change plan, a list of available plans will be shown
- Click on them to learn more about each Pre-Paid plan
- If you choose to make a change, click Select on the plan you want to change to and follow the prompts
Dial #100# and press Send or Dial from your mobile and follow these steps:
- Select Reply then 3 for Account Management, and press Send/Reply
- Select Reply then 2 for Change Plan, and press Send/Reply
- Select Reply then the number next to the plan you want to change to, then press Send/Reply
- Select Reply and 1 to accept, then press Send/Reply
Good to know:
- You’ll receive an SMS confirmation on your mobile device
- To finalise the change and enjoy the new plan, you’ll need to recharge your Pre-Paid service
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions, so let's chat.