How do I reset network settings?
If your device is having trouble connecting to a network, you might want to reset the network settings.
Before you start
- Restart the device
- Check that aeroplane mode is turned off and mobile data is turned on
- Check for software updates
- Check you have data left in your allowance
Network settings reset
If you’re still having issues, follow these steps to perform a network reset.
Important: Resetting your network will delete your saved network settings including Wi-Fi passwords, VPN settings, and preferred networks.
- Under Settings, select General
- Select Reset, and select Reset Network Settings.
Still not working?
If you’ve tried all of the above with no luck, you could try factory resetting your device.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.