How do I recharge my Pre-Paid service?
You can recharge your Pre-Paid service online using your credit card or debit card, PayPal or a voucher.
Good to know:
- Payments made via PayPal will be re-directed to an external webpage for sign in and confirmation of details.
Use the My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab, then select the mobile service you’d like to recharge
- Tap Recharge and follow the prompts
Use My Telstra in a browser
- Sign in to My Telstra with your Telstra ID and password
- On the homepage, find the Pre-Paid service in the Account overview section, and select the Manage Pre-Paid link.
- Next to your service details, select Recharge now and follow the prompts.
Use recharge.telstra.com.au on your mobile
- Go to recharge.telstra.com.au on your Pre-Paid device’s browser
- Enter your Pre-Paid mobile number and follow the prompts.
Frequently asked questions
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.