Can I change channel packs in my Foxtel from Telstra package?
How often can I change channel packs?
You can change channel packs once a month. There's no charge to change, but your subscription amount may increase depending on the channel packs you choose.
How do I change channel packs?
You can add or swap channel packs in My Telstra following the steps below:
Add channel packages
- Under My Channel Packs, select Add Channel Pack
- From the available package(s), select Add to order on the channel pack(s) or specialty channels you wish to add and click Next
- Select Confirm
Swap channel packages
- Under My Channel Packs, select Swap Channel Pack on the pack you’d like to change
- From the available package(s), select Swap Package and then Next
- Select Confirm
Remove channel packages
You can request to remove a channel package online. We’ll let you know when this action has been performed or contact you to discuss impacts to any offers you may be on.
How soon after a change can I watch my new channels?
Your new channel packs will available within 30 minutes.
I tried online - why can’t I change channel packs?
You can’t change channels online if:
- You have an overdue bill
- You have a pending Foxtel from Telstra order on your account
- You subscribed to Foxtel before 2010
- You want to downgrade or remove channels
How does changing channel packs affect my bill?
- If you change your package in the middle of your billing cycle, your account will be adjusted and you’ll be charged the new monthly plan charge from this date
- As you pay one month in advance, any part month charges will be reflected on your next month’s bill in addition to your new monthly plan charge
Where can I find out about updates to Foxtel channels?
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
View your services, pay your bill, troubleshoot tech issues, contact us via messaging and much more.
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to answer your questions.