If you have an existing Amazon account in another country (for example US or UK) you need to ensure you have an Australian Amazon account and your preferred market place is set to Australia.
To create an Australian Amazon account navigate to amazon.com.au and select Your account > New customer start here
To do this:
- Navigate to amazon.com.au.
- Login using your Australian Amazon username and password.
- Select Your account / manage your content & devices.
- Select the settings tab and view your Country Settings.
- Verify that current country is set to Australia. If it is not please add to change to a valid Australian address and save.
When you sign into your Alexa App using your Australian Amazon account username and password you should now be able to see and connect to the Telstra Smart Home skill.
Still need to get in touch