Here are some reasons why your Smart Thermostat may not be responding and some ways to fix the problems.
- Is your automation switched ON?
If your Smart Thermostat is not responding to an automation you have created:
- Open the Telstra Smart Home® app
- Select Automations
- From the list of automations, select the one linked to your thermostat
- If the automation is switched on, you’ll see a green bar in the top right corner.
- Is the Smart Thermostat too far from the hub?
- Make sure the Smart Thermostat is within 20 metres of your Smart Home Hub
- Make sure no objects like furniture are blocking the signal.
Want more information?
Read Zen’s article on thermostat troubleshooting.
Still need to get in touch