- Ensure you are within five metres of your Telstra Smart Home Hub. You can remove the face plate of the thermostat if you need to for this step.
- If you haven’t already, pull the face plate off the wall to access the back of the device.
- Press the Network button five times.
- The wireless light on the front of the display will light up and start to blink.
- When the app detects the thermostat, it will display on screen with a green tick. To complete the process, tap Next. Once you’ve finished pairing all of your devices, you can rename them and place them around your home.
In the Telstra Smart Home app, go to Settings, My devices, Add new devices, then Thermostats. Tap Ok and Continue to move past the instruction screens. The app will search for new devices.
Note: Pairing mode lasts for two minutes. To re-trigger pairing, press the Network button five times again.
Still need to get in touch