Before you start, ensure you are within five metres of your Telstra Smart Home Hub. You can move your sensor once it has paired with your hub.
- In the Telstra Smart Home app, go to Settings, My devices, Add new devices, then Motion sensor. Tap Continue twice to move past the instructional screens.
- Remove the screw from the bottom of the sensor and lift off the front panel.
- Pull the exposed plastic tab from the battery. The light on the front of the sensor will start to blink. When the sensor is detected, it will display on screen with a green tick.
- Once the sensor has paired, put it back together and insert the screw into the base.
- To complete the process, tap Next to go back and finish pairing the rest of your devices.
If you’ve missed pairing mode, you’ll need to reset the sensor to return to pairing mode:
- Open the sensor and remove the battery.
- Locate the tamper spring.
- While holding the tamper button, reinsert the battery and close the top cover. A light will blink when the sensor is back in pairing mode.
- Return to the pairing screen in the app.