How do I use the Philips Hue Lighting with my Telstra Smart Home?
To integrate Philips Hue Lighting with your Telstra Smart Home requires you to have previously set up your Philips Hue devices in your home with at least one active light. You’ll need to create a MyHue account on https://account.meethue.com and link your Philips Hue Bridge to it. You can also do this via the Hue app.
Set up your Philips Hue Lighting bulbs, and MyHue account
- Set up your Philips Hue light bulbs and Hue Bridge first using the Hue app.
- In the Hue app, navigate to the Explore section. If you haven’t already, create a MyHue account.
- Log into your MyHue account. This will link your MyHue account to your Hue Bridge. If you have trouble logging in, visit MyHue Support
- Open the Telstra Smart Home app and log in with your Telstra ID. Select Settings, My devices, Connect to partner account, and then tap Philips.
Please note: in order to connect to Philips Hue Lighting you need to be running the latest version of the Telstra Smart Home app (version 9.1.x or later).
- Continue, and then ensure you’ve created a Philips Hue account, added at least one light to your account, and can use your lights with the Hue app. Tap Continue.
- At the Philips Hue Lighting sign-in screen, log in with your Philips Hue Lighting account.
- Finally, select Yes when asked to trust this application.
Linking Philips Hue Lighting to your Telstra Smart Home service
Still need to get in touch