- Make sure your internet is working and you’re connected to your home Wi-Fi
- Make sure your Philips MyHue account username and password are correct
- You need to have paired your Hue Bridge and MyHue account
- You need to have set up at least one Phillips Hue light bulb
If you’ve checked and done all these, your error message should disappear.
Good to know:
- If you get the message: No devices received from account. Please try pairing again, it may be because you have two lights or groups with the same name.
- Use the Philips Hue app to rename the lights or groups and try pairing again.
How can I get help from Philips?
Still need to get in touch