You can program your Telstra Smart Home® so that when it gets a signal from your Roost Smart Smoke Alarm Battery, it will do things like:
- send a text message when the alarm detects smoke
- turn on all the lights when the alarm detects smoke at night
- send a text message when the Roost cloud service is offline.
To set up automations for the Roost Smart Smoke Alarm Battery:
- Link your Roost Smart Smoke Alarm Battery to your Telstra Smart Home
- Open the Telstra Smart Home app
- In the bottom navigation bar select Automations
- Select Create new
- Select Smoke Sensors
- Select the smoke alarm you want
- Select the action you want it to take.
Need more help?
Watch our how to videos on Telstra Smart Home Automations.
Still need to get in touch