You need to pair your Google Home with your Telstra Smart Home to be able to use your voice to control your Telstra Smart Home devices. Here’s how to do it.
Before you start
- a Smart Home Hub that’s activated and paired with your Telstra Smart Home devices
- an activated Google Home device.
To pair your Google Home to Telstra Smart Home:
- Open the Google Home app
- Select Menu in the top left corner
- Select Home Control
- Select the + symbol in the bottom right corner
- From the list of services, select Telstra Smart Home
- You’ll see a login screen. Login with your Telstra ID.
- Read the terms and select Confirm if you agree. Then wait a few seconds.
- Follow the prompts to add devices and give them nicknames
- You’ll now see your Telstra Smart Home devices appear under Linked Services
- You can now use Google Home to control your Telstra Smart Home devices.
Need more help?
Watch our video on how to add Google Home to your Telstra Smart Home.
Watch our video on How to troubleshoot Google Home and Telstra Smart Home
Still need to get in touch