Before you set up your Google Home, here’s a list of the things you’ll need:
- An internet connection
- A secure Wi-Fi network and its password
- A Google account
- A compatible phone or tablet
- The compatible mobile device or tablet must support a 5GHz connection to set up Google Home on a 5GHz connection. A WPA2-Enterprise network is not supported.
- The minimum operating system (OS) requirements to run the Google Home app
- The latest version of the Google Home app.
How do I activate a Google Home?
Follow these step on how to activate Google Home.
What else can I do with a Google Home?
Learn more about your Google Home’s features.
Still need to get in touch