A PUK, or Personal Unlocking Key, is an 8-digit code that unlocks your SIM card if you can’t remember your PIN.
There are 3 ways to find your PUK code, or Personal Unlocking Key:
In Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select the mobile service you want to unlock
- You will see your 8 digit PUK code.
In the Telstra 24x7® App
- On another device, enter your Telstra ID username and password to log in to the Telstra 24x7® App
- On the Services page, select the number you want to unlock
- For iPhone or iPad, go to Settings () and select PUK to find your code
- For Android devices, go to Settings () and select PUK from the drop down menu to find your code
On a web browser
- Visit telstra.com/pinpuk
- Select enter a PUK code
- Enter your mobile number, first name, surname, and date of birth
- Read and accept the Privacy Collection Statement
- Select Submit
Good to know:
- These details you provide must be the same as those on your Telstra Account.
For any further PUK related enquiries, please call us on 13 22 00
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.