How does MessageBank® Plus work with iPhone?
MessageBank® Plus makes it easier to sort and listen to voice messages on your iPhone.
With MessageBank Plus you can:
- Listen to voicemails directly on your iPhone without having to dial 101
- See your voicemail messages presented in a list with the number that left the message, the date and message length. See at a glance who called you, if you have their name stored. Private numbers aren’t shown
- Listen to the message you want to hear first, without going through them all
- Replay the message if you missed anything.
With MessageBank Plus, the voicemails on your iPhone are not deleted automatically
MessageBank Plus is charged at $5 per month (IOS 4.3 or greater only)
How do I turn on MessageBank Plus?
Call us on 13 22 00.
How do I setup MessageBank Plus once it’s activated?
- Go to the phone app on your iPhone
- Select the voicemail tab on the bottom right of the screen
- If this is your first time setting up voicemail it will ask you to ‘Set up Now’
- Input your password then select ‘Done’
- Choose a default greeting, or select ‘custom’ and record a greeting yourself.
When you get a voicemail you’ll see it on the voicemail tab, and have the option to listen to it or call the sender back.
Troubleshooting MessageBank Plus
Try these steps, and check your MessageBank Plus messages after each step.
- Check your network connection; if you’re offline MessageBank Plus won’t work
- Make sure voicemail is set up; try calling your number and leave a voicemail
- Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Your phone will reboot but you will not lose any data.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.