To turn on Wi-Fi Calling on a compatible Android phone:
- Open your phone calling app
- Select ‘More’ or the three dots in the top right hand corner
- Select ‘Settings’
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and find ‘Wi-Fi Calling’
- Turn Wi-Fi Calling ‘ON’ if it’s not already.
If you’re in a Wi-Fi coverage area, you’ll see a ‘Wi-Fi Calling’ symbol on top of the screen next to your Wi-Fi signal strength indicator. This means you can make calls over Wi-Fi.
Good to know:
- Steps may vary slightly between models.
Still need to get in touch