If your cellular-enabled smart watch is lost or stolen, you can help stop unauthorised access to your account:
- Mark your phone as ‘lost’
- If you have an Apple Watch, open the Watch App on your iPhone and put your watch in to “Lost mode”
- If you have a Samsung account and you set the ‘Reactivation Lock’, your phone will be locked. To find it, open the Galaxy Wearables app, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Find My Watch.
- If you don’t find or recover your watch, you can cancel the Telstra One Number subscription via the Telstra 24x7® App or Telstra 24x7 My Account. This also cancels your $5 per month subscription fee.
What if I lose both my cellular-enabled smart watch and my phone?
- Call 132200 immediately and we will block your phone. Please note: The block will only apply to your phone and SIM-related functions on your cellular-enabled smart watch.
- You can cancel your Telstra One Number subscription via the Telstra 24x7® App or Telstra 24x7 My Account. This cancels your $5 per month subscription fee.
If you get your phone back, call 132200 to unblock it.
Good to know:
- If you’ve installed the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app, you can track their location.
- You can also use the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app to put your device in ‘Lost’ mode. This sends the device a message with your contact details so anyone who finds it can contact you.
- If you’ve installed Find My Mobile on your Samsung Phone, you can track its location.
What happens to my Telstra One Number subscription if my phone is lost or stolen and I get a new phone with a replacement SIM card?
This won’t affect your Telstra One Number subscription. However, you’ll need to go through the Telstra One Number activation steps again, but you won’t need to purchase a new subscription.
To activate Telstra One Number on an Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app from your iPhone
- With Bluetooth on, pair your Apple Watch watch to your iPhone
- When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Apple Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network
To activate Telstra One Number on a Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Open the Galaxay Wearable app on your Samsung phone
- With Bluetooth on, pair your Samsung Galaxy Watch watch to your Samsung phone
- When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Samsung Galaxy Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network.
Still need to get in touch