What should I do if I lose my cellular-enabled smart watch?
If your cellular-enabled smart watch is lost or stolen, you can help stop unauthorised access to your account:
Mark your phone as ‘lost’
- If you have an Apple Watch, open the Watch App on your iPhone and put your watch in to “Lost mode”
- If you have a Samsung account and you set the ‘Reactivation Lock’, your phone will be locked. To find it, open the Galaxy Wearables app, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Find My Watch.
What if I lose both my cellular-enabled smart watch and my phone?
Call 132200 immediately and we will block your phone. Please note: The block will only apply to your phone and SIM-related functions on your cellular-enabled smart watch.
If you get your phone back, call 132200 to unblock it.
Good to know
- If you’ve installed the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app, you can track their location.
- You can also use the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app to put your device in ‘Lost’ mode. This sends the device a message with your contact details so anyone who finds it can contact you.
- If you’ve installed Find My Mobile on your Samsung Phone, you can track its location.
What happens to my Telstra One Number subscription if my phone is lost or stolen and I get a new phone with a replacement SIM card?
This won’t affect your Telstra One Number subscription. However, you’ll need to go through the Telstra One Number activation steps again, but you won’t need to purchase a new subscription.
To activate Telstra One Number on an Apple Watch
Open the Watch app from your iPhone
With Bluetooth on, pair your Apple Watch watch to your iPhone
When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Apple Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network
To activate Telstra One Number on a Samsung Galaxy Watch
Open the Galaxay Wearable app on your Samsung phone
With Bluetooth on, pair your Samsung Galaxy Watch watch to your Samsung phone
When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription, and your Samsung Galaxy Watch will automatically connect to the Telstra network.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.