If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen, you can help stop unauthorised access to your account:
- Place you watch in to “Lost mode” via the Watch App on your iPhone.
- If you don’t find or recover your watch, you can cancel the Telstra One Number subscription via the Telstra 24x7® App or Telstra 24x7 My Account. This also cancels your $5 per month subscription fee.
What if I lose both my Apple Watch and my iPhone?
- Call 132200 immediately and we will block your iPhone. Please note: The block will only apply to your iPhone and SIM-related functions on your Apple Watch.
- You can cancel Telstra One Number subscription via the Telstra 24x7® App or Telstra 24x7 My Account. This cancels your $5 per month subscription fee.
If you get your phone back, call 132200 to unblock it.
Good to know:
- If you’ve installed the Find my iPhone/Find my Watch app, you can track their location.
- You can also use the app to put your device in ‘Lost’ mode. This sends the device a message with your contact details so anyone who finds it can contact you.
What happens to my Telstra One Number subscription if my iPhone is lost or stolen and I get a new iPhone with a replacement SIM card?
This will have no impact on your Telstra One Number subscription. However, you’ll need to go through the Telstra One Number activation steps again, but you won’t need to purchase a new subscription.
- Open the Watch app from your iPhone.
- With Bluetooth on, pair your Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular to your iPhone.
- When prompted during setup, confirm your Telstra One Number subscription and your Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular will automatically connect to the Telstra network
Still need to get in touch