For $1 a day, you receive:
- unlimited talk and texts to standard Australian numbers, and
- 100MB of data to use each day.
All for use in Australia. The $1 comes off your recharge credit each day.
How does Day2Day work?
- You activate a SIM Starter Kit, or if you have an existing Pre-Paid service a recharge of $5 or more;
- We deduct $1 from your credit each day, and give you unlimited talk and text to standard Australian numbers plus 100MB of data for the day, all to use in Australia.
- Additional data will be added for $1 per 100MB block - if you keep using data after you’ve used up your 100mb allowance, we’ll automatically top you up with additional blocks of 100mb of data
- At midnight we will deduct another $1 and give you access to the same inclusions again for the next day.
Good to know:
- Daily inclusions are for use in Australia only
- Daily inclusions you don’t use expire at 11:59PM AEST. They don’t rollover to the next day.
- Until 27 March 2018, while you have active recharge credit, you also get unlimited access to Telstra Air® Wi-Fi data at 900,000+ hotspots across Australia.
What if I activate close to midnight?
We calculate a day as starting at 12:00AM AEST and ending at 11:59PM AEST. So you should activate your Starter Kit or recharge well before midnight - or as early as possible the next day, to get the most out of the Day2Day plan.
Will I still be charged $1 every day if I don’t use my phone?
Yes – once you’ve selected the offer and recharged on that offer, we will automatically deduct $1 each day from your recharge credit. So, we recommend you recharge on the offer when you know you’ll use your phone for a number of consecutive days.
The Day2Day plan is designed to give you access to talk, text and data for use in Australia.
What happens if I top up again before my recharge credit runs out?
Your recharge credit will roll over and combine with the top-up, adding to the total number of days you have. So, if you have $4 credit left and you top up $60, you’ll have $64 of credit and up to 64 days to use it.
Can I still call and text even when my recharge says $0?
No – you’ll need to recharge again, unless your recharge credit ticked over to $0 at midnight last night, then it’s your last day, and you can make unlimited calls and texts to standard Australian numbers until midnight that night.
How much can I recharge?
Find out what your recharge options are here.
Can I transfer credit to and from my Day2Day recharge?
No - CreditMe2U is not compatible with Telstra Day2Day.
What if I use more than 100MB of data in a day?
If you go over 100MB, an additional 100MB is automatically added, and another $1 is automatically deducted from your recharge credit. To keep using data, you don’t have to do anything.
To avoid using more than 100 MB of data and being charged for it, you can turn ‘off’ data on your device before you reach the daily 100MB limit. Get tips on how to manage your data and usage.
Remember, until 27 March 2018 while you have credit, you also get unlimited access to Telstra Air® Wi-Fi data at 900,00+ hotspots across Australia.
Can I make International calls with Day2Day?
- For an extra $1 per country per day you can make unlimited calls to standard international numbers in one of 10 eligible countries
- Calls to non-eligible countries, as well as Satellite, premium numbers and video calls, international SMS and MMS are all charged at standard international rates. The cost is deducted from your recharge credit.
How do I track my daily data usage?
We send you an SMS when you’ve got less than 30MB of data left for the day.
That SMS also reminds you that if you go over 100MB, you’ll automatically get 100MB more and an additional $1 will be deducted from your credit.
We send you an SMS if you make an international call and $1 credit is deducted.
You can also check your daily data usage anytime via:
Can I use the Day2Day plan overseas?
Yes you can – view our Pre-Paid mobiles International Roaming page for charges, eligible countries and International Roaming Browse Plus Packs.
How do I change to a Day2Day plan?
Need more help?
Watch our video on How to insert your sim into a prepaid phone with a battery
Still need to get in touch