How do I recharge my Pre-Paid mobile service?
You can recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid service online using your credit card, debit card, PayPal or
Visa Checkout when it suits you, or try one of our other convenient payment options.
Using your Telstra 24x7 app
- Sign into using your Telstra ID and password
- Select the Pre-Paid service you’d like to recharge
- Tap Recharge, follow the prompts and you’re done
Good to know: Payments made via PayPal or Visa Checkout will be re-directed to an external webpage for log in and confirmation of details. Data charges will apply.
Using Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account with your Telstra ID and password
- Select your Pre-Paid service from the list on the top left
- Under ‘Balance and Recharge’, select Recharge and follow the prompts
You can recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid mobile with BPAY via internet or phone banking. You can even set up automatic recharges:
- Use your financial institution's internet or phone banking service to make any payment between $20 and $180 from your cheque or savings account.
- Select the 'BPAY' option and follow the prompts. And record the receipt number.
You’ll also need:
- The Telstra Pre-Paid Biller Code: 150979 (only for Telstra Pre-Paid customers)
- Your Customer Reference Number - which is your 10-digit mobile number
- We'll send you an SMS when your credit has been added to your Telstra Pre-Paid service.
Good to know: This should only take one business day. There may be a delay if you miss your bank's BPAY cut off times or if it’s a weekend or public holiday. You’ll need to be registered with your financial institution for phone or internet banking first, to use BPAY.
If you have not used BPAY before and need a little help, visit www.bpay.com.au.
Other ways to pay
Using your mobile via m.telstra.com
1. Make sure your Wi-Fi is switched off
2. Go to m.telstra.com on your Pre-Paid device’s browser, select Recharge and follow the prompts
Dial either 125 8888 from your Pre-Paid mobile or you can call #100# from any mobile phone and follow the prompts.
You can also recharge at any Telstra Store using your debit/credit card or cash.
Good to know: You don’t need credit to view your Pre-Paid details via m.telstra.com
Want more information?
Change your pre-paid offer
You can change your current Pre-Paid service to a different Telstra Pre-Paid offer. Check out our Pre-Paid offers page for more detail on our available offers.
Pre-Paid Plus Packs
If you need additional data, calls, text or SMS during your recharge month, have a look at our Plus Packs.
Still need to get in touch