How do I recharge my Pre-Paid mobile service?
You can recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid service online using your credit card or debit card, PayPal, Visa Checkout or a voucher.
Using the My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab then select the mobile service you’d like to recharge
- Tap Recharge and follow the prompts
Using the Telstra 24x7 app
- If you haven’t already, download the Telstra 24x7 App
- Sign in using your Telstra ID and password
- Select the Pre-Paid service you’d like to recharge
- Tap Recharge, follow the prompts, and you’re done
Payments made via PayPal or Visa Checkout will be re-directed to an external webpage for sign in and confirmation of details.
Using Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account with your Telstra ID and password
- Select your Pre-Paid service from the list on the top left
- Under Balance and Recharge, select Recharge and follow the prompts
Other ways to pay
Using your mobile via m.telstra.com
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is switched off
- Go to m.telstra.com on your Pre-Paid device’s browser, select Recharge and follow the prompts
- Call #100# from your Pre-Paid mobile and follow the prompts.
- Recharge or purchase a voucher at any Telstra store
- Purchase a voucher at participating partner stores
Want more information?
Change your pre-paid offer
You can change your current Pre-Paid service to a different Telstra Pre-Paid offer. Check out our Pre-Paid offers page for more detail on our available offers.
Pre-Paid Plus Packs
If you need additional data, calls, text or SMS during your recharge month, have a look at our Plus Packs.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.