How do I view or change my Pre-Paid plan?
As new Pre-Paid plans become available or your needs change, you should check your plan to make sure it is still suits you.
Changing to a new Pre-Paid plan will only take effect at the next recharge and will not affect your current credit balance. See below for the different ways you can change your Pre-Paid plan:
My Telstra app
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab then select the mobile service you’d like to view or change
- Scroll down to Your plan to view your plan details
- Select Change plan to make the switch
Telstra 24x7 app
If you don’t have the Telstra 24x7 app, download it here.
- Open the Telstra 24x7 app on your Pre-Paid device
- Select the phone number for the service you want to view or change
- On the service details screen scroll down to the bottom to locate a list of plans
- Click on each plan name to learn more about each Pre-Paid plan. View our plan inclusions to help you choose the right plan.
- If you choose to make a change select the plan you would like
- Select Change to this plan.
Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Select Pre-Paid Services from the menu at the top of the screen
- Select the service you would like to change
- Under Change plan, a list of available plans will be shown
- Click on them to learn more about each Pre-Paid plan
- If you choose to make a change press Select on the plan you want to change to
- You’ll see a confirmation screen. Select Change to confirm your new Pre-Paid plan.
Dial #100# and press Send or Dial from your mobile and follow these steps.
- Select Reply then 3 for Acct Management, and press Send/Reply
- Select Reply then 2 for Change Plan, and press Send/Reply
- Select Reply then the number next to the plan you want to change to, then press Send/Reply
- Select Reply and 1 to accept, then press Send/Reply
Good to know:
- You’ll receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile device.
- To finalise the change and enjoy the new plan, you’ll need to recharge your Pre-Paid service.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.