If you’re thinking about disconnecting your mobile or mobile broadband service, or switching providers:
- Chat with us online to see if we can find a plan that works better for you.
- Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’
Will there be a cancellation fee?
- If you cancel before your contract ends, you may incur an Early Termination Charge.
- You will also need to pay any outstanding device, handset or accessory repayments.
- The Telstra representative you talk to can tell you the amount required to pay out your contract.
What else happens when I disconnect?
- Any Data Share SIM Cards you have associated with your mobile service will also be disconnected.
- Once you disconnect your mobile service, you might not be able to reconnect using the same mobile number in the future.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.