If you’re thinking about disconnecting your mobile or mobile broadband service, or switching providers:
- Chat with us online to see if we can find a plan that works better for you.
- Call 13 22 00 and say ‘disconnect’
Will there be a cancellation fee?
- If you cancel before your contract ends, you may incur an Early Termination Charge.
- You will also need to pay any outstanding device, handset or accessory repayments.
- The Telstra representative you talk to can tell you the amount required to pay out your contract.
What else happens when I disconnect?
- Any Data Share SIM Cards you have associated with your mobile service will also be disconnected.
- Once you disconnect your mobile service, you might not be able to reconnect using the same mobile number in the future.
Still need to get in touch