We have a wide range of handset plans available, as well as SIM-only and casual options.
All our post-paid plans include:
- Unlimited SMS, MMS and MessageBank® in Australia to standard Australian numbers
- Data usage alerts
- Wi-Fi access at Telstra Air® hotspots in Australia
- Data sharing between eligible mobile services on the same account
What’s a handset plan?
It’s a post-paid mobile plan that allows you to add a mobile handset at a discounted monthly cost. There are two ways for you to pay for your device, depending on which plan you choose.
- A Device Payment Contract (DPC)
This lets you pay off your phone in interest free, monthly repayments over a 24 month contract.
- A Device Leasing Contract (DLC)
This means you lease the handset for 24 months instead of owning it and will need to return the handset undamaged and in good working order at the end of the lease period, or if you cancel or change your plan early.
Good to know:
- Depending on the value of the plan you may also get a Device Plan Discount. This reduces the amount you pay for your DPC as long as you stay connected on your 24 month plan.
Will I get the Device Plan Discount?
If you’re a new or existing Post-Paid customer with an eligible handset plan, you may receive a Device Plan Discount while you remain connected on that plan.
Check out all our current handsets and plans here
What’s a ‘SIM-only BYO mobile’ plan?
A BYO plan is a great option if you already have a compatible mobile phone handset. It’s a 12 month contract that comes with an allowance of calls, messages and data for use in Australia, but does not include a phone handset.
Check out all our current BYO plans here
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.