Enhance your Telstra service with a range of apps for entertainment, sport, managing your services, and to improve connectivity on mobiles and tablets.
You can see the full range of our apps here.
- Keep up to date with the latest AFL news, replays, trades and transfers.
- Covers every team in the league - plus with an AFL Live Pass, you can watch every game throughout the season including the finals, unmetered on the mobile network for Telstra customers.
How do I get it?
What about the different club apps?
Telstra provides the apps for all of the AFL Clubs.
What is the AFL Live Pass?
The AFL Live Pass gives you access to every AFL game, every week, using your compatible Telstra device within Australia. To find out more, visit AFL Live Pass.
Does the AFL Live Pass cost extra?
If you’re a Post Paid Telstra mobile customer, the AFL Live Pass is included in your plan. It’s also included in Pre-Paid recharge amounts of $30 and above.
If you’re not a Telstra customer, you’ll find the app subscription prices on the AFL website.
- Keep up to date with the latest NRL news, replays, trades and transfers.
- Covers every team in the league – plus with an NRL Live Pass, eligible Telstra mobile customers can watch heaps of the games data-free. Excludes State of Origin series and Grand Final.
How do I get it?
What is the NRL Live Pass?
The NRL Live Pass gives you access to heaps of NRL games, using your compatible Telstra device within Australia. To find out more, click here.
From 2018 the pass excludes the State of Origin series and Grand Final.
Does the NRL Live Pass cost extra?
If you’re a Post Paid Telstra mobile customer, the NRL Live Pass is included in your Plan. It’s also included in Pre-Paid recharge amounts of $30 and above.
If you’re not a Telstra customer, you’ll find the app subscription prices on the NRL website.
Netball Live App
- Keep up to date with live scores, customised team content, match highlight videos, news, match previews and reports, stats, ladder and more.
- Netball Live is the official App of the inaugural Suncorp Super Netball season
- The Netball Live App is unmetered on the mobile network for Telstra customers.
How do I get it?
What is the Netball Live Pass?
The Netball Live Pass gives you access to every Netball game, every week, across multiple compatible devices within Australia. To find out more, visit Netball Live Pass.
Does the Netball Live Pass cost extra?
If you’re a Post Paid Telstra mobile customer, the Netball Live Pass is included in your Plan. It’s also included in Pre-Paid recharge amounts of $30 and above.
If you’re not a Telstra customer, you’ll find app subscription prices on Netball Australia.
Telstra TV app
- Allows you to redeem any special entertainment offers you are eligible for.
- Universal search for Stan, Netflix, Foxtel Now, BigPond Movies, ABC iView, SBS On Demand, PLUS7, 9Now and Tenplay.
- Lets you select a show or movie and opens the corresponding app if you have an account or subscription.
- Create a list of content you want to watch for a later time.
- Control any Telstra TV on the same Wi-Fi network.
To find out more, visit our Telstra TV App page.
BigPond Movies app
- Watch movies fresh from the cinema, as well as thousands of blockbusters and TV shows at home or on the go.
- No ads or monthly subscription fees; you only pay to watch what you want when you watch it.
- Use your Telstra ID to login to your BigPond Movie account on your app, computer or Telstra TV and watch the same movie.
To find out more, visit our BigPond Movies page.
Telstra Smart Home App
Telstra Smart Home is an intelligent system of connected devices, which you can manage remotely to create a more secure, more responsive home environment.
- You can use it to tell whether you’ve left the iron on – and turn it off if you did
- You can check that your kids have arrived home safely from school
- You can see what your pets get up to when they’re home alone
- You can receive alerts on your mobile when a door is opened or closed when you’re away from home, or switch simple appliances on and off automatically.
- You can trigger different devices at different times of day, like switching off the lights, boiling the kettle and locking the front door when it’s time to go to bed.
Good to know:
- You need a Telstra Smart Home subscription, starter kit and Telstra ID to access the full functionality of Smart Home.
- If you’re not a customer, you can download the App for a tour of Telstra Smart Home and discover the possibilities. Download it now on App Store and Google Play.
To find out more, visit our Telstra Smart Home page.
Telstra Home Dashboard™ App
Telstra Home Dashboard lets you take control of your home’s Wi-Fi network.
- You can set up parental controls on a Telstra home gateway, run Wi-Fi speed tests, check for network outages and do simple troubleshooting.
- Home Dashboard can also show you how to improve your Wi-Fi coverage.
- To find out more, visit our Telstra Home Dashboard App page.
Telstra Device Care App
- Telstra Device Care enables you to seamlessly transfer all your contacts, photos and video files from one compatible device to another – either via your Wi-Fi, or by backing up and restoring via Google Drive.
- You can also run diagnostic checks with Device Care. The app will identify any issues with your device and resolve them automatically if possible.
To find out more, visit our Telstra Device Care App page.
Telstra StayConnected App
- If you have StayConnected Plus as part of your mobile plan, the Telstra StayConnected App lets you back-up and restore up to 10GB of contacts and photos.
- If your phone is lost or stolen, you can also track its location via GPS.
To find out more, visit our StayConnected page.
We no longer support T-Voice as of September 2017
- Because we don’t support the Telstra T-Voice app, it may not work correctly for you. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- You can find out more, or get help with your T-Voice on Crowd Support.
- The Telstra Air® App enables you to connect to over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots across Australia when you are within range of a Telstra Air Hotspot.
- You can also access millions of Fon hotspots when you’re overseas and within range of a Fon hotspot.
- All you need is an eligible Telstra mobile service or Telstra home broadband with a Telstra Gateway modem.
To find out more, visit our Telstra Air page.