How do I set up and manage a voice and data pack on Telstra 24x7® App?
Set up your voice and data pack:
- Sign in to the Telstra 24x7® App on your mobile device using your Telstra ID and password.
- On the services tab, find the mobile service you’d like to add a voice and data pack to.
- Select the service
- Select Add Ons
- Select Data Packs
- Choose 1 out of 3 Data pack options and select Upgrade
Good to know
You’ll receive an SMS message once your data pack is applied. This can take up to 30 mins.
How do I check my data usage?
- Go to Services
- Select the service you’d like to view your data usage
- You’ll see your data usage displayed on the USAGE tab. If you have shared data, tap Individual Shared Data usage to see a breakdown
- To see data you’ve used abroad, tap International usage
How do I remove a Voice and Data Pack?
- Select the service connected to the pack you’d like to remove
- Select Add Ons - there you’ll find the packs currently enabled on your service
- Select Data Pack and in the top right, select Disable and you’re done
Good to know
Upon activating a new Voice and Data Pack you’ll incur the full monthly fee for the pack, regardless of where you are in the billing month. On your next bill, you’ll also be billed the monthly fee for the pack in advance.
Any unused data allowance, including any Data Pack data allowance or Extra Data, expires at the end of each billing month.
Additional charges will apply for excluded usage such as calls/SMS/MMS to premium numbers (e.g. 19xx numbers), 1234, 12455, 12456 and satellite numbers, content charges and use overseas.
Calls, SMS and MMS are not shared services and are only available on devices that are compatible with these services.
For the full terms and conditions for your Data Pack and Extra Data, refer to Our Customer Terms.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.