Set up your voice and data pack in My Telstra app:
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab then select the mobile service you’d like to add a voice and data pack to
- Scroll down to Data Packs then select Activate and manage add-ons
- Select your preferred Data Pack and follow the prompts
Set up your voice and data pack in Telstra 24x7 My Account:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select your mobile service
- Select the Add-ons box on the right hand side
- Choose the data pack you would like to purchase, select Buy or Upgrade and follow the on screen prompts.
Can I change my Data Pack at any time?
You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your Voice and Data Pack at any time - but only once per billing month.
You can only apply one Voice and Data Pack to each service (no stacking).
When you remove a pack, it can take up to 30 minutes to process. Once done, you’ll be able to select a new Voice and Data Pack.
How long does Data Pack last?
Regardless of when you purchase it, your Voice and Data Pack allowance will last until the end of your bill cycle. You’ll get fresh allowances for your next billing periods, and the pack will stay on your service until it is removed. This is an ongoing charge and will continue month to month until it is removed.
Can I roam overseas with a Voice and Data Pack?
No. Voice and Data Packs only apply in Australia, so can’t be used while roaming overseas.
Things you need to know
Upon activating a new Voice and Data Pack you will incur the full monthly fee for the pack, regardless of where you are in the billing month. On your next bill, you will also be billed the monthly fee for the pack in advance.
Any unused data allowance, including any Data Pack data allowance or Extra Data, expires at the end of each billing month.
Additional charges will apply for excluded usage such as calls/SMS/MMS to premium numbers (e.g. 19xx numbers), 1234, 12455, 12456 and satellite numbers, content charges and use overseas.
Calls, SMS and MMS are not shared services and are only available on devices that are compatible with these services.
For the full terms and conditions for your Data Pack and Extra Data, refer to Our Customer Terms.
Still need to get in touch