Telstra 24x7® App
- Download the app if you haven’t already
- Sign in to the app with your Telstra ID
- Select your phone or tablet from the Services menu, then select Usage
- Select International Usage
- Select Enable roaming
- Select Ok
Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Visit My Account and sign in using your Telstra ID
- Select your phone or tablet from the dashboard menu under ‘Plans & usage’
- Go to ‘International Roaming’ on the ‘Plan details’ tab and select Activate or Enable International Day Pass.
My Plan Manager
- Visit My Plan Manager (You’ll need to be connected to the Telstra mobile network to access this page)
- Next to ‘International Roaming’ you’ll see your roaming status - if your device is not enabled, select the enable link
Good to know: You need to enable International Roaming before you go overseas. You cannot activate it from outside Australia.
If you’re overseas, call us
You can call us free of charge from your Telstra mobile on +61 439 125 109
Get an International Day Pass for cheaper call rates
To get better call rates in eligible countries, activate an International Day Pass.
Still need to get in touch