How do I enable my International Day Pass?
You can enable an International Day Pass with our self-help tools. The self-help tools to manage and keep track of your usage are unmetered in Australia and overseas.
- Download the app if you haven’t already. Note, downloading the app will count towards your data allowance, or incur data usage charges if you don’t have a data allowance
- Sign in to the app with your Telstra ID
- Select the mobile service you want to use overseas
- Select International Usage
- Read the information about International Day Pass
- Select Enable
- Select Confirm to proceed with adding the International Day Pass.
Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24X7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select the mobile service you want to add an international day pass to
- Scroll down to International Day Pass and select Enable
- Select Confirm to proceed with adding the International Day Pass
Telstra My Plan Manager (Mobile access only)
- Go to telstra.com/mpm on the mobile device you want to use overseas
- Under Enable International Day Pass select Find out more
- Select Enable International Day Pass
- If successful, select Return to My Usage Overseas
- If unsuccessful, try again in 5 minutes.
Good to know:
- International Roaming will be automatically activated at the same time as your International Day Pass
- International Day Pass can take 15 minutes to 2 hours to activate
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.