How do I switch off International Roaming?
Follow the steps below to deactivate International Roaming on your phone or tablet.
If you deactivate International Roaming, you won’t be able to use your mobile service while overseas, or any International Roaming allowance you may have.
Telstra 24x7® App
- Download the app if you haven’t already
- Sign in with your Telstra ID if you haven’t already
- Select your phone or tablet from the dashboard menu
- Select International Usage
- Select Disable next to International roaming is: ENABLED
Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select the service you want to deactivate international roaming on
- Scroll down to International Roaming and select Deactivate
- Press Confirm
My Plan Manager
- Visit telstra.com/mpm
- Next to ‘International Roaming’ you’ll see your roaming status; select the Disable link.
Good to know:
- You don’t need to deactivate International Roaming when returning to Australia. Leaving it active while you’re in Australia won’t cost you anything extra, or affect any of your phone services.
- If you deactivate International Roaming this will automatically disable the International Day Pass
Enterprise and Government customers
Contact your Account Executive or call 132000 and say ‘Mobile’
If you’re overseas, call us:
You can call us free of charge from your Telstra mobile on +61 439 125 109
Still need to get in touch