How do I switch off International Roaming?
Telstra 24x7 app
1. Download the app if you haven’t already
2. Sign in with your Telstra ID
3. Select your phone or tablet from the services menu, followed by Usage
4. Next to International roaming select Disable
5. Select Confirm
Telstra 24x7 My Account
2. Select your service from the dashboard menu under ‘Plans & usage’
3. Deactivate your International Day Pass or International Roaming
My Plan Manager
1. Visit My Plan Manager (You’ll need to be connected to the Telstra mobile network to access this page)
2. Next to ‘International Roaming’ you’ll see your roaming status; select the Disable link
Remember if you deactivate International Roaming, you won’t be able to use your mobile service while overseas, or any International Roaming allowance you may have.
Good to know: You don’t need to deactivate International Roaming when returning to Australia. Leaving it active while you’re in Australia won’t cost you anything extra, or affect any of your phone services.
Enterprise and Government customers
Contact your Account Executive or call 132000 and say ‘Mobile’
If you’re overseas, call us:
You can call us free of charge from your Telstra mobile on +61 439 125 109
Still need to get in touch