- Check how much data you have left
- Check how many days are left in your billing cycle
- View and download your bills
To check your data usage with the Telstra 24x7 App
- Download the Telstra 24x7 app from your app store
- Open the app and sign in using your Telstra ID
- You can skip signing in and still view your usage, however, you’ll not be able to use the full features of the app without signing in. In particular, you’ll only be able to see information relating to the service that you are accessing the app from.
- Select Services and you will be able to see all of the plans and contracts.
- You’ll see a usage bar showing how much data you’ve used and how many days are left in your billing cycle under each individual service.
Check your data with Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Register or sign in to My Account
- Once you’re logged in, you are able to see all of the plans and contracts - you’ll be able to view your recent charges and usage
- Select the number associated with the service you want to look at
- Select Shared data services. This will take you to the usage page - you’ll see estimated data used, data remaining and the days left until the next billing cycle.
- View and download detailed usage, and to set up usage notifications, select View detailed data usage
Good to know:If you have got more than one account, remember to select the right account from the drop-down list
Monitor your data usage on the Telstra 24x7 app
- Go to Services tab.
2. Select a mobile service.
3. Usage tab (default) will display usage.
4. If you have shared data, tap Individual Shared Data usage for a breakdown of the data usage.
5. If you want to see international usage, tap International usage
You can also get an estimate of how much data you will use with our data usage calculator
Find out what else you can do with the Telstra 24x7 app.
Or you can SMS use to 176
From your mobile, SMS the word ‘use’ - without quotation marks - to 176. You’ll receive an SMS showing your current data usage and how much you have left.
Want more information?
Still need to get in touch