- Check how much data you have left
- Check how many days are left in your billing cycle
- View and download your bills
To check your data usage with the Telstra 24x7® App
- Download the Telstra 24x7® App from your app store or telstra.com/apps
- Open the app and log in using your Telstra ID (You can skip logging in and still view your usage, however, you will not be able to use the full features of the app without logging in. In particular, you’ll only be able to see information relating to the service that you are accessing the app from.)
- Select the service you are interested in
- You’ll see a graph showing how much data you’ve used and how many days are left in your billing cycle
Good to know:
- If the service you are viewing is a shared data service you will see usage against your shared data pool
- You can view individual usage by pressing Individual Shared Data usage.
Find out what else you can do with the Telstra 24x7® App.
To check your data with Telstra 24x7 My Account
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Your current monthly usage and days remaining until your next billing cycle will be displayed next to your service
- Click on the graph to view a detailed breakdown of your current shared data usage if your plan includes shared data
5. Select Data Usage Alerts within Australia to manage data usage notifications. You can receive these via email or SMS and will be notified when you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your usage.
Good to know:
You can also get an estimate of how much data you will use with our data usage calculator
Or you can SMS use to 176
From your mobile, SMS the word ‘use’ - without quotation marks - to 176. You’ll receive an SMS showing your current data usage and how much you have left.
Want more information?
Still need to get in touch