If you’re a Telstra StayConnected® customer, the Telstra StayConnected® app gives you access to live agent support, self-help tools, and data protection features on your iPad, iPhone or Android device.
The app gives you access to 10GB of cloud space to back up, retrieve and transfer your contacts, photos and videos.
Good to know:
- You won't be charged data usage for viewing or using the app unless you’re overseas, but downloading the app will count towards your monthly data allowance
- You need to have a StayConnected Plus subscription in order to use the app.
How do I back-up my device with the Telstra StayConnected app?
To back-up your data and contacts, install the app on your device.
How do I access the data I’ve backed up?
Once you’ve backed up with the app, you can find and manage your backed-up data on the StayConnected portal.
To get on the StayConnected portal:
- Log in to your StayConnected portal via Telstra 24x7 My Account
- If you have more than one account, select the account for the mobile you need to replace
- Select your mobile number to access the ‘Plan details’ page
- Scroll down to ’Included add-ons – StayConnected’ and select ‘Manage’.
Get answers to all your questions about StayConnected Plus here
Important legal rights called Consumer Guarantees
For products you buy from us, you also have legal rights known as Consumer Guarantees. This includes a guarantee that those products will be fit for purpose, safe, durable, acceptable in appearance and free from faults for a reasonable period of time having regard to factors like the type of product and its cost. Consumer guarantees apply regardless of any manufacturer’s warranty or Telstra policies and can apply even after the manufacturer’s warranty has ended.
You’re entitled to a solution if a product doesn’t meet a consumer guarantee. Where a product is faulty, the solution will depend on the type of fault and whether that fault is ‘major’. For more information about what constitutes a “major” fault, Consumer Guarantees and your return rights, please visit Faulty products – know your rights.
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.