- Apple Music lets you stream your favourite music tracks, artists and albums on any of your devices.
- You get access to over 50 million songs, and your iCloud music library while you’re on go.
- You can listen offline too - just download songs ahead of time for when you know you won’t be online.
Can I stream radio too?
Yes – you can personalise and stream radio stations.
You also get new music first, exclusive premieres, handpicked playlists, recommendations based on what you love, your favourite artists & DJs on Beats 1 live or on demand.
Are there any ads?
No – it’s ad-free.
Can I try it to see if I like it?
Yes – you can try with no commitment, and cancel anytime.
Does it work on non-Apple devices?
Yes - you can get Apple Music on Windows PCs and Macs through iTunes, Android and SONOS.
What operating system does Apple Music need?
|Mac & PC||Via iTunes|
|iOS||iOS 8.4 or higher, watchOS and TVOS|
|Android||4.3 or higher|
|SONOS Speakers||Controller build 6.2.2 or higher.|
Why should I go with Telstra for Apple Music?
- Because we offer data-free music streaming for Apple Music
Find out more
Do I need to sign a contract?
No – you pay month-by-month, and you can cancel anytime, penalty-free.
But if you cancel in your first 6 months, you’ll lose any remaining ‘free’ months you have on any Apple Music Offer, and you won’t be eligible for the promotion again.
How do I get Apple Music?
- If you haven’t yet, download the app:
- from Google Play on Android, or
- open the ‘Music’ app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Open the Apple Music app
- At the bottom of the screen, find and tap on ‘For You’
- You’ll be asked to sign in with your Apple ID*
Still need to get in touch