Showing 12 articles
How to use the block call feature of the Telstra Call Guardian 301
How to set up call forwarding on your home phone
What to do if your home phone isn’t working
Setup, activate and manage your home phone MessageBank® and Telstra Home Messages 101®
International calls from your Telstra home phone
Return a rented home phone
Local and National Calls
Home phone user guides
How to download and setup your T-Voice app
Connecting your T-Voice handset to your Telstra modem
Register and link your T-Voice Handset to Telstra Gateway modem
Change HomeLine home phone plan
How to install your T-Hub 2
Priority Assistance for Telstra customers
Price changes to consumer home phone plans
Telstra Pensioner Discount and Connected Seniors program
Unanswered call charges
Using personal interim phone service
What to do if your home phone service is interrupted
How do I use the Telstra T-Voice® app?
The Telstra T-Voice app acts as an extension of your home phone enabling you to make and receive phone calls at your home phone plan rates. To use the app, you’ll need to make sure you’re within the Wi-Fi range of the Telstra Gateway the app is registered to.
Please note, if you disconnect from Wi-Fi you won’t be able to use the T-Voice app- this includes leaving the Wi-Fi range your app is registered to.
- Your app will automatically reconnect to the registered homeWi-Fi once it’s back in range
- You will hear a beep as you are moving further out of Wi-Fi range. If you are on a call and you go out of range, the call will end
- Only one call can be made or received at a time
- You can manage your Call Forwarding settings, Call Waiting and setup 3-Way chats
- You can connect a maximum of 7 compatible smart phones and tablets to your Telstra compatible gateway and up to 5 T-Voice 502 handsets
How do I make a phone call?
- Open the T-Voice app on your compatible device
- Select KEYPAD and dial phone number
- Select Call to dial
You can call Emergency 000 using the T-Voice App. In the event of a power failure you will not be able to make any calls. You must make alternative communication arrangements to ensure you can make emergency calls if necessary.
How do I receive a phone call?
How you use your compatible device will determine the type of notification you’ll receive for an incoming call. Your smart phone will also alert you of an incoming call with a ringtone.
- If you have an Android device, the call alert will cover the screen. Press answer to accept the phone call.
- If you have an Apple device, , you’ll be notified in various ways. Click on the banner to accept the call.
Incoming Call – device in sleep mode
Incoming Call – in T-Voice app
Incoming Call – in an App
Incoming Call – Home page
- If you’re using a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod, and your screen is locked, a notification of the incoming call will be displayed on your screen.
Slide the notification to the right to answer the call.
If you select ‘slide to unlock’ at the bottom of the screen, the notification is then dismissed, the ring tone is silenced and you’ll need to manually open the T-Voice App to answer the call.
Can I use my Telstra T-Voice app outside of my house?
You can make and receive phone calls at someone else’s place as long as they are a Telstra customer with a compatible Telstra gateway. To use your Telstra T-Voice App, you will have to register the App to their compatible Telstra gateway and be within their home Wi-Fi range. If you’ve previously registered the T-Voice app to another Telstra gateway, you’ll be prompted before connecting to the new gateway.
Note: Calling charges will be applied to the service number (home phone service) of that location. Your Telstra Home Phone or Bundle plan will not be charged. Your compatible smart phone or tablet will also receive all incoming calls for that location while in Wi-Fi range.
Access Telstra Home Messages 101® or MessageBank® from the Telstra T-Voice® App
Select the icon to access Home Messages 101 or Message Bank. Alternatively dial 101 from the keypad and follow the voice prompts.
To display the keypad, select the icon
How do I change the Telstra T-Voice® App ringtone?
- Open the T-Voice app, go to Settings
- Select Ringtones, then choose a new ringtone from the list
T-Voice User Manuals
- How to download and setup your T-Voice app
- Register and link your T-Voice 502 Handset to a Telstra Gateway modem
- Connecting your T-Voice handset to your Telstra modem to support the T-Voice app and T-Voice 502 handset
- Call Waiting and Call Forward for Telstra T-Voice
- Improve the voice quality when using the T-Voice app
Call Waiting and Call Forward for Telstra T-Voice
Set up Telstra T-Voice®
Manage Telstra T-Voice App contacts
Make internal calls using Telstra T-Voice® App
Improve the voice quality when using the T-Voice® App
T-Voice® 502 handset faults troubleshooting
Setting up an additional handset for your Telstra Call Guardian 301 Home phone base
List of Telstra T-Voice app Compatible devices
International Calling Rates
Diagnose and fix common broadband connection, Wi-Fi, e-mail and home phone problems.
Telstra T-Voice 0:30
Telstra T-Voice® app which turns tablets and mobile devices into home phone handsets.Watch now
It’s good to know that Telstra Platinum is there when you need it. Telstra Platinum technicians can install your home phone, fix faults, optimise your Wi-Fi and more.
Ask questions, answer questions and share ideas about our products and services.
How easy was it to complete your task on Telstra.com today?
Thanks for your feedback.