Can I get a pensioner discount from Telstra?
You can get a discount if you have:
- a Centrelink Pension Card
- a Veterans' Affairs Pension Card
- an eligible Telstra Home Phone service or Home Broadband and Home Phone (package) service (please refer to your Critical Information Summary to see if your plan is eligible)
You’ll need to give Telstra permission to check your pension details with the Department of Human Services.
What does the Telstra Pensioner Discount give me?
- Discounts on connection charges (in some cases)
- Discounts on home phone calls
- Fee waivers for credit card processing fee and paper bill fee
How do I get the Telstra Pensioner Discount?
- Call 13 22 00 and say billing.
- Visit your nearest Telstra shop.
Good to know
- You can request a large font bill. The bill is printed on larger paper, approximately twice the size of the standard print bill and is delivered in a larger envelope (A4 size). You can also request a Braille bill. There is no additional cost for this service. To request a large font or braille bill, contact us on 13 22 00.
- Telstra's Disability Equipment program gives eligible customers access to a range of products such as teletypewriters, big button phones, visual alerts and cochlear implant telephone adaptors. These products help to make it easier to use your telephone and can be rented for the same annual rental charge as our standard rental phones. Find out more online or call 1800 068 424 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
Still need to get in touch