How do I change my home phone plan?
You have three ways to change your home phone plan, this article explains them. There’s no charge to change between home phone plans and you can do it anytime.
Good to know:
- To make sure you’re on the plan that’s right for you, go to our Home phone plans page.
- Part-month (pro-rata) charges may apply.
To change your home phone plan:
- Sign into Telstra 24x7 My Account using your Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Click on your Home phone service
- Hover over the blue Options box
- Select Change plan
- Type your address within Check availability in your area and select your address once you can see this
- Select View plans once the address shows confirmed
- Find the right plan for you and select Buy now
- Tick any add-ons if needed and select Continue at the bottom of the screen
- Select Continue and then follow the prompts.
Good to Know:
- Please be aware, if your address is an nbn™ serviced area you will need to contact us on 1800 993 728 to organise your new plan.
- Call us on 13 22 00 and say ‘change plan’ if you would prefer to talk to someone over the phone to change your plan
- Visit a Telstra Shop
Still need to get in touch