How do I search for content using Telstra TV®?
Telstra TV’s search tool lets you find the show you want across a range of content applications. This article shows you how to use the tool and lists the content applications you can search on.
How do I use Telstra TV search?
- Go to the Telstra TV home screen
- Navigate down and select Search
- Press right on your remote’s directional pad to enter the Search screen
- Type in the first few letters of the movie, TV show, actor or director you want to find: search will keep suggesting results as you type
- When you find what you‘re looking for, press right to see more - including viewing options.
How do I search via the Telstra TV mobile app?
Download the Telstra TV mobile app on your device by searching for "Telstra TV" in either the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- On the Telstra TV+ mobile app, go to the main menu and select Search. Please note: this will use data, charges may apply.
- Type in the first few letters of the movie, TV show, actor or director you want to find: Search will keep suggesting results as you type.
- If paired to a Telstra TV, select if you want to watch on your mobile or Telstra TV.
How do I find movies or TV shows using voice search?
You can either use the remote or the Telstra TV mobile app to search for content on Telstra TV, using your voice.
- Press the voice button on the remote or the Telstra TV mobile app remote.
- Say “search” and the title or person you are looking for e.g. “Search for Game of Thrones.”
To learn more about using voice commands on your Telstra TV, press the microphone button on the enhanced voice remote and say "Help".
Which content channels can I search?
You can use the Telstra TV search tool to find where movies and TV shows are available. Telstra TV searches for content on services such as:
- BigPond Movies
- SBS on Demand
- ABC iView
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.