Monitor Server Quality
Ping Heatmap pings your favourite game’s servers, displaying your connection quality to each server on a world map.
You can build a Ping History for your favourite servers to monitor the quality of the hosts you play on over time.
- Select a game using the Target drop-down.
- The map will display your ping to all servers for that game. New Games will be added to Ping Heatmap regularly with cloud updates.
- After selecting a game, click the icon to schedule pings for that target.
- Click on a server on the map to open the Ping History feature, which tracks ping data over time for any server you choose – this is located at the bottom of the screen and may need to be scrolled down to.
- Click Add To List to make your own ping target. You can ping all added servers at the same time using the Target selector.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.