How to apply the optimal settings to Connection Benchmark?
Connection Benchmark runs a full connection test from your Modem, checking throughput (speeds), ping quality and performance under congestion (bloat).
You can Schedule Tests and store them in Test History to see how your network is performing over time.
- Click Run Test. Each test will run in a set order and provide real-time results until the test is complete.
- After running a test, your results will be stored in Test History and graded from A+ to D.
- Click the Schedule button in the submenu to make a new test.
- Input the time / date / month for the test to take place, or set it to repeat.
- Click Scheduled Tests at the bottom right section of the screen to see the currently schedule tests.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
Got a question? Join our online community that's open 24x7.