This article explains what you get with the Foxtel HD Channel pack and how to add it to your Foxtel from Telstra service.
Why is Foxtel HD better?
Foxtel HD gives you a much clearer, sharper picture because it has up to five times the number of pixels as standard definition.
Which channels can I watch in HD?
These channels are available in HD, including all channels in our Sport, Drama, and Movie Packs.
To get Foxtel HD now:
Make sure you have an HD TV
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account using you Telstra ID
- If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Select Manage next to Foxtel from Telstra
- Under My Channel Packs, select Add Channel Packs
- Tick Add to order for HD
- Select Next
- Select Next again
- Select Confirm.
Will I be able to watch my current channels in HD too?
Yes, provided they’re available in HD.
Will I be charged extra for Foxtel HD?
- Yes. The extra charges will start from the date you add it
- The extra charges are calculated as a percentage of the monthly rate
- The new charges will appear on your next month’s bill.
Where can I get help with Foxtel HD?
Click here for more information on Foxtel’s HD packages, or call us on 13 22 00 and say ‘Foxtel’.
Still need to get in touch