Managing your BINGE subscription
How do I confirm my subscription has been cancelled?
If you have successfully cancelled your subscription, you will receive a confirmation email from BINGE, which will be sent to the email address linked to your BINGE account when signing up through Telstra.
How do I manage my account details and settings?
Managing your BINGE subscription is made simple and easy.
To update or change your account details and settings, upgrade or downgrade your subscription, change your payment method or cancel your BINGE subscription, here’s how:
Simply ensure you are logged into BINGE on a web browser, and then select one of the links below.
- Change your account details - to update or change your account details and settings
- Change your password
- Change your payment method or credit card - you can select your Telstra bill as your payment method at sign up. If you change the payment method to credit card you cannot revert back to Telstra as your payment method.
Alternatively, you can go to Manage your account.
How do I upgrade my subscription?
You can upgrade your package up to twice a month (i.e. from Standard to Premium).
Upgrading your BINGE subscription is effective from the moment you upgrade your package, enabling you to use the new features straight away. Because of this, you're billed for the difference between the subscription plans for the remainder of the billing month via a pro-rata charge. The pro-rata amount will be calculated from the upgrade date to the end of the regular billing month. Once that billing month has ended, you’ll be charged the new amount for your subscription on your regular billing date.
How do I downgrade my subscription?
Downgrades don’t kick in until the start of the next billing month, so the price change won’t come into effect until the first day of your next billing month.
How do I recover my login details?
If you have forgotten your BINGE password:
- Go to the BINGE login page
- Select Forgot password? below the Login option
- Enter the email linked to your BINGE account
- Follow the prompts in the email sent to you to reset your password.
If you have forgotten the email address you signed up to BINGE with:
- Go to Forgot my email address/username and follow the instructions.
What is my data usage on BINGE?
When you’re streaming on BINGE, the amount of data you use can differ depending on factors such as:
- The quality of your stream - whether it’s in Standard Definition (SD) or High Definition (HD)
- The amount of time spent watching.
The information below breaks it down to give you a better idea:
- Standard Definition (SD)
- 1 hour > 360p/480p/540p = 0.3GB/0.5GB
- 2 hours > 360p/480p/540p = 0.6GB/1GB
- High Definition (HD)
- 1 hour > 720p/1080p = 1.5GB/3.25GB
- 2 hours > 720p/1080p = 3GB/6.5GB
Do I get the same BINGE content when I sign up through Telstra?
Yes. You're still subscribing to BINGE so you get access to exactly the same content that you would get if you signed up direct. The advantage is you won't have the hassle of a separate bill if you choose to add it onto your Telstra bill and you may be eligible to sign up for an offer.
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
My Telstra app
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.