Remove Apple Music using your Telstra 24x7 My Account
2. On the ‘Plans & usage’ tab on the left, select the mobile service with the Apple Music subscription
3. On the right of the screen, select Add-ons, then next to Apple Music select Manage
4. Under the Apple Music section, select Remove
5. You’ll see the following message:
Remove Apple Music with your Telstra 24x7® App
2. Select the device within Services.
3. Select Add One.
4. Under Applied Add Ons, select Apple Music
5. Select Cancel Apple Music then Confirm
Good to know: It may take up to 24 hours to cancel Apple Music
What if I cancel my subscription halfway through the month?
If you have a paid subscription and it was billed through Telstra, we’ll refund the unused balance to your mobile account.
Once I’ve cancelled my Apple Music subscription, can I get it back?
Yes, no worries. To resume your Apple Music subscription:
- Sign in to Telstra 24x7 My Account or the Telstra 24x7®App
- Select your Mobile service from the Services tab
- Select the Add-ons tab
- Select Add Apple Music, follow any prompts and you’re done
Still need to get in touch
Prefer to talk to someone over the phone? We're here to answer your questions.