Before you close a mailbox:
You'll need your primary Telstra email address and password.
Close a mailbox:
- Sign in to My Telstra using your Telstra ID
- From the Home page, select the Profile icon at the top of the screenpage. If you have more than one account, you will need to select the relevant account from the blue bar at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and find the existing mailbox, then from the left-hand menu, select Manage mailboxes.
- From the list, select the mailbox you wish to close and click the Manage mailboxes link.
- A new window will open. Click the mailbox you want to close and then select Close mailbox.
- Select Confirm. Allow 30 minutes for your mailbox to be closed.
Good to know:
- Mailboxes closed more than 6 months ago are not available anymore.
Reopen a mailbox:
If you closed a mailbox in the last 6 months and you are an existing Telstra customer, you can contact us to see if it can be re-opened.