If you’re sending emails but they’re not appearing in your Sent emails folder, your Telstra Mail® account may not may not be set up to save them. This article shows you how to save sent messages.
How do I save my sent messages?
Log in to Telstra Mail using your browser and follow these steps.
- Select Settings
- Select Mail
- Make sure the ‘Save sent messages’ box is ticked
- Select Save
If that doesn’t work:
- Check your settings to see if you have any rules to automatically move or delete messages:
- Go to Settings, click on Mail and then ‘Organise inbox’
- Delete any move or delete rules you have created.
- Check Drafts and Outbox, in case your message has not completed sending.
It will not appear in your sent folder until it’s gone from either of these folders.