How do I use one of my Data Top Ups?
If you’re an eligible Telstra home broadband customer, you have 3 bonus data top ups per calendar year.
Via the My Telstra app:
- Download or open the My Telstra app
- Select the Services tab in the bottom bar then find your service
- Scroll down until you see Your plan or Your bundle then tap Manage
- Find Add-ons adn select Data top up
Via the Telstra 24x7 app:
- Sign into your Telstra 24x7 app
- On your Dashboard, tap your home broadband service: this takes you to Service Summary
- Under Service Summary select the Add Ons tab
- Under Applied Add-ons, select the Free data top ups option
- Select Top Up Now?
- Top-ups generally take up to 1 hour; in rare circumstances they can take up to 48 hours. We’ll send an email once your top-up is active. If your top-up has not been added to your account, get in touch with us.
Via My Account:
- Sign into My Account using your Telstra ID and password
- Under the Plans & usage tab, select Plan details
- Now select the internet account you’d like to top-up
- Under Features, select the Top up now button to activate your top-up
- Top-ups generally take up to 1 hour; in rare circumstances they can take up to 48 hours. We’ll send an email once your top-up is active. If your top-up has not been added to your account, get in touch with us
Need more help?
Watch our video below on;
How to activate your broadband top up on my account
Still need to get in touch